- 4th of July Parade for City of Loudon
- Riverfest – Provide Vision Screening
- Provide Vision Testing/Eyeglasses to needy individuals in Loudon County
- Vision Screening – Participate in local community health fairs
- Eye Glass Recycling – Collect used glasses and take to Lions Recycling Ctr in Roanoke, VA
- Habitat for Humanity – Worked with other Loudon County Lions Clubs to Build a house
- Support Good Samaritan and Hospice through volunteer hours
- Salvation Army Bell Ringers
Other service projects the Loudon Lions Club has done over the years include, but are not limited to:
- Installed lights on the old Loudon H.S. football field so there could be evening softball in the summer.
- Additional lights were installed at the old H.S. for evening football games.
- Vision screening for all Loudon County schools. (This is now being handled by the Tellico Village Lions Club).
- Helped start the Loudon Public Library before being turned over the Loudon H.S./City
- Support 4-H Rodeo
- Provided financial assistance for individual to obtain a Leader Dog for the Blind
- Carnival – held yearly
- Golf Tournament – Not currently held – may do in future
- Lenoir City Arts & Crafts Festival – Work with other Tellico Village Lions to provide parking and gate donation volunteers
- Classic Car Show – not currently being done
- White Cane Collections – Collect money at roadblock events and high school football games for our various sight conservation programs.
100% of the monies collected at the club’s fundraising projects are put back into the local community and to support the District Charities.
Other fundraising projects the Loudon Lions Club has done over the years include, but are not limited to:
- Frog Jumping contests
- Turtle Derby Races
- Basketball tournaments for elementary and middle schools
- Chicken barbecues
- Various carnivals, festivals and picnics
- Variety shows and beauty contests
- Softball Tournaments
- Boys & Girls Club
- Lenoir City and Loudon County Family Resource Centers
- Girls State – Sponsor a local student
- Good Samaritan
- Habitat for Humanity
- Student Scholarships – High School Recipients
- District 12-N White Cane Charities – Funds are designated for Lions various sight conservation programs such as: ET Lions Eye Bank, World Services for the Blind, Lions Volunteer Blind Industries, Leaders Dogs for the Blind, Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic, Diabetes Awareness, Lions Quest, TN School for the Deaf, TN School for the Blind
- LCIF Melvin Jones – Recognition of humanitarian work above & beyond ($1,000 donation – can be given to a club member or someone in the local community the club feels deserves the recognition)
- Lindsey-Jennings Scholarship